Post ID 736
Hello old friend, how are you?
I’m writing this thank you note to let you know how much I appreciate you. Over the years, you have always been there for me, whether or not I made the time and effort to connect with you. And I always leave our visits better off than when I came – especially those times when I thought I didn’t want to connect with you.
You have made such a positive impact on my life, my business and my overall well-being that I decided to let you know these 21 incredible benefits of Self-Care. . .
- You give me the space to be me – to know, appreciate, share and honour myself.
- My home is a secure and loving place because you’ve helped me know what that looks like for me.
- I’m clearer on my business priorities so I can simplify the work I do.
- You help me express and release my emotions so they don’t build up into bigger problems.
- I’m a better mom to my kids, able to be more present, lively and loving with them.
- You inspired the start of my business, as I want more people to benefit from knowing and accessing your value.
- I’m physically healthier, with more energy and vitality and less risk of illness and disease.
- I have stronger connections with friends, both giving to and receiving from supportive and wonderful people.
- You boost my creativity so I can offer my very best at work.
- I’m better able to put my mind at ease and stop the mental chatter, to instead focus on what’s helpful and true.
- I follow my ‘feel good’ with your support, trying new hobbies and learning new skills.
- You help me prioritize which are the most important tasks to focus on.
- You give me full permission to rest and do nothing, especially when that’s what I need most.
- You make it more fun to manage my finances, ultimately inviting more abundance.
- You do the same for my business finances, ensuring I make the best financial decisions for my company.
- When we’re together, I feel more spiritually connected to ‘something greater’ and to nature, and that I don’t have to have all the answers.
- You turn boring chores into mindful time or opportunities for play.
- I’m in an empowered place to make a real impact with my work thanks to you.
- You teach me how real balance is between ‘being’ me and ‘doing’ for myself and others.
- I’m a better partner with my husband, able to bring the best of myself to our relationship.
- I’m modeling for my clients – and everyone around me – the type of loving relationship with self that is possible and essential to a life well lived.
Wow, it was even easier than I thought to honour you.
I want you to know how much I really do appreciate you and that I will continue to do my best to show up for you – imperfectly, consistently, trustingly. Together we are better.
See you soon!